[PD] m-audio duo device

philippe philesc at alicemail.fr
Thu Dec 30 20:09:40 CET 2004

Hi everybody !
I'm new suscriber to this list ,i'm actually expecting some help for
having the m-audio duo usb working with pure data on linux...
the card is working fine with the alsa drivers,
in duplex too,
But when i use it with pure-data and alsa drivers ,the sound dosn't
follow ,and is very fuzzy at 44100Hz
and at 48000 Hz ,the internal pd-time drops dramatic (the osc~ 440
sounds 3 or 4 times lower) even if the sound seems to be fluent.
I think this can be corrected with a samplerate convertion in .asoundrc
,but i didn't find any help from the old maling lists.
So if anyone have a working m-audio duo ,make me a sign !
thanks.
philippe