[PD] Re: [PD-dev] Re: prepend w/ set message - ignore

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu Dec 30 20:15:37 CET 2004

I'm guessing |msg prepend test| would send a |test( message when banged
(but have to think carefully about the design of a good "prepend" functionality
and look at the existing ones to figure out what to do there...)

If "prepend" doesn't do it, "msg" might be worth putting in.

I wonder, now, if the message box could be sped up by precompiling the
contents somehow.  That would be fun for another day...

cheers
Miller