[PD] [ot] portable harddisk recording device

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Thu Dec 30 20:06:41 CET 2004

> I recommend the iRiver iHP-120.  You can record to MP3 or WAV from the
> internal mic, external mic, or line level input.  Mine is 20 GB.
> Shows up on my WinXP machine as an external harddrive (USB
> connection).  Some limitations: No level meters while recording, no
> timestamps on the recorded files, no on-board delete functionality.
> Works great for field recordings, recording live performances, etc.
well i've got thie ihp-140 ... nice mp3 player ... but i recorded a
concert directly from my hdsp's analog output ... the sound quality
wasn't that good, though ...
but it has a digital input so if you have an external adc, it's probably
much better (haven't tried it)

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783