[PD] PD WIKKI defaced [request for backups!]

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Thu Dec 30 23:47:38 CET 2004

Hi IOhannes and the list,

once again, I'd like to ask if anyone has backups of the pd.iem.at WIKKI
pages somewhere. The imbiciles that scrubbed the *entire* WIKKI did a
pretty thorough job of overwriting all the available previous versions
of pages available there. I had two different pages for workshops I
taught there: "PD.Balkania" and "Open Source Multimedia Tools @
Montevideo". It would be a real shame to lose that documentation...
[considering the HD of my laptop which might have held my own copies of
those docs died last week!]

Second, I'd like to know if anyone is maintaining that site/WIKKI. If
not, I'll find another place to put public PD docs in the future.

thanks,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl