[PD] realtime-lsm, jackd and PD - no connect segfault

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sun Jan 2 14:37:33 CET 2005

Wade,

have you tried doing any of this in 32 bit mode? I gave up on 64 bit for
the time being, I just couldn't get PD to do anything right there. And
32bit emulation was even more trouble than it was worth... too bad for now.

CK wrote:

> http://ccrma-mail.stanford.edu/pipermail/planetccrma/2004-January/003906.html

I don't know if Fernando is correct there. I have currently running on
my desktop "pd -rt -jack" and "jackd -R -d alsa -d hw" without any
trouble. All are running as user, under 2.6.10 kernel, mm patches and
realtime-lsm in place and running with "any=1" permissions. Best results
I have *ever* seen from that box!

happy new year,
d.

--