[PD] Footcontroller w midi-out

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sun Jan 2 16:19:04 CET 2005

Just saw those Behringer ones the other day. It is absolutely gigantic!
I mean, if you need a footswitch bigger than your laptop, then it's
probably just fine. ;-)

Has anyone stumbled accross something a bit smaller... not even
necessarily a "wah" pedal, just a MIDI switch stompbox with one or two
switches?

I've thought it might be easiest just to hack a game controller with an
ordinary sustain pedal, which is just a mechanical on/off switch for
current, and then use the USB [hid] object to read it. But if there's a
"plug-and-play"(R)(tm) solution out there, it might save me some time
and soldering.

best,
d.

--