[PD] realtime-lsm, jackd and PD - no connect segfault

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Sun Jan 2 18:01:23 CET 2005

> http://ccrma-mail.stanford.edu/pipermail/planetccrma/2004-January/003906.html
> HTH

That makes sense. I thought -rt increased pd\'s priority in the
scheduler but its just for use with alsa. Thanks!
It unfortunately doesnt solve my problem though.

> have you tried doing any of this in 32 bit mode?
> d.

No. I will get this to work, I am too close. All I need is for
pd to connect to jackd and pd to be able to read/write to
tables and to read/write to wav files. Thanks for the suggestion
though! I wish you a happy new year as well!

The following is with jackd running as gid=500: me.
Anything else I am missing?
Thank you!
-thewade

[thewade at musicbox thewade]$ cat .pdrc
-jack
-path /usr/local/lib/pd/externs
-path /home/thewade/pd/general
-path /home/thewade/pd