[PD] controlling stuff with tables

andy graybeal graybeal at frognet.net
Mon Jan 3 20:26:15 CET 2005

is there a way to make this envelope shorter ... i can hear the loops
fading in and fading out, it would be neat if they only had something
like a ms crossfade in stead of a few seconds, i don't know if this
would cause clicks. but it seems like crossfades around 30ms are okay.
i'm a beginner sort of, and i happened to be gawking at the [-~
0.5]--[*~ 0.5]--[cos~] just now.. thinking that it was the culprit of
why my samples where fading in and fading out...

thanks,
andy