[PD] Some music created with puredata

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Tue Jan 4 03:42:13 CET 2005

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 08:43:01PM +0100, pd-list-request at iem.at wrote:
> Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:03:21 +0100
> From: Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org>
> To: pd-list at iem.at
> Subject: Re: [PD] Some music created with puredata
>
> Hallo,
> Chris McCormick hat gesagt: // Chris McCormick wrote:
>
> > This mini-album was created 100% using PD and a uc33
> > midi controller.
> > <http://www.sciencegirlrecords.com/chr15m/music/CD003/>
>
> Just downloading and listening, very nice so far.
>
> Idea: We should approach Evolution/M-Audio and get funding for a "Pd
> geeks abusing the UC33" project. ;)

Heheh. Will release my patches publically some day - right now they're
too integrated into my specific set up. I also want to make them more
rradical/add some statefulness in there. Must solve real life
dependencies first.

Chris.

PS my patches look like this:

http://mccormick.cx/screenshots/Monday_Jul_05_2004_11:44.jpg

my philosophy is sort opposite to your "only one border crossing". My
GOP patches are total sluts and share all information via $1-named
receives.
This means that [s-moogfilter~ drumf] can receive cutoff value by
[s-ucctl 9 drumf-cutoff] (assigns knob 9 to drumf cutoff).

chris at mccormick.cx
http://mccormick.cx