[PD] frequencies analyzer

abel.jerome at free.fr abel.jerome at free.fr
Thu Jan 6 14:04:07 CET 2005

"what's the point in splitting a single [co]sinewave ?"

just to test my system with 4 [bp~] object. finally, it's to analyse direct adc~
input and output of sounds generation in pd ( with receive~ allVolume).

thanks for this abstraction :

"I also did an equalizer that works quite well and could easily be extended:
http://test.pilot.fm/pd/patches/abstractions/x-equ~.pd (if that's what you
are after)"

I've some problem with having [knob] external ! (like in previous messages in
the mailing list), so ... I can't use it now.

Another way, is may be to use [fiddle~]. It seems to work very well.
May be it's an expensive object ?

JR

http://impala-utopia.org : sound installation