[PD] gem: how to make focus or blur

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Fri Jan 7 22:13:49 CET 2005

pix_blur is really pix_motionblur, so just use the latter.  I don't
think those will 'blur' a scene the way you want since it only works on
entire pix frames.  I would maybe look into things like fog, lighting
and also render to texture with [pix_snap2tex].  The render to texture
will allow you to overlay several passes of an object using a loop and
by offsetting each object slightly and having the alpha below 1 it will
blur.  This might be tricky to do effectively depending on your scene.

cgc