[PD] Re: [PD-announce] volctl~ update

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jan 8 08:54:39 CET 2005

I definitely appreciate your working on these optimizations, but I am
wondering whether these optimizations could be applied directly to [*~]
and [line~] so that they would be more broadly applied.  Also, I like
the idea of an object like [volctl~], but as part of my pd~conf
realization, I think things should definitely be implemented within Pd
itself as much as possible.

.hc