[PD] Re: PD-cvs digest, Vol 1 #421 - 50 msgs

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sat Jan 8 09:50:40 CET 2005

> > miller: do you get any message that your changes are sent to the
> > pd-cvs list?
> >

> no.
>
> I don't understand cvs well, but I do sometimes check out the latest
> and verify that it corresponds to my 'commit'...
there haven't been any diffs on the pd-cvs list of the 0.38-1 checkin...

i think the best way to use the stable_ branch would be to

stable_0_38/pd $ cvs commit -R
to commit the changes recursively in the subdirs

stable_0_38/pd $ cvs tag -R 0_38_1
to tag the current content of the cvs to the name 0_38_1

or if you want to create a new branch (e.g. for stable_0_39)
stable_0_38/pd $ cvs tag -R -b stable_0_39

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk