[PD] Some music created with puredata

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sun Jan 9 03:52:08 CET 2005

> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:13:43 +0100
> From: Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org>
> To: pd-list at iem.at
> Subject: Re: [PD] Some music created with puredata
>
> Hallo,
> Chris McCormick hat gesagt: // Chris McCormick wrote:
>
> > My sequencing is done using the abstraction [s-mseq] which turns a
> > number in to a base-n encoded pattern. For example:
>
> That's like the vbitmap GUI external posted here some time ago, right?

I'm not sure. I haven't got vbitmap installed. s-mseq is not graphical
though. I work out drum beats and their corresponding integer values on graph paper.

> > > As I try to not look at the screen much or at all when performing,
> >
> > But how do you play solitare without looking at the screen?
>
> As you might know, I also have a GBA. ;)

[offtopic]

:) There's a new version of Looper Advance in the pipeline - I'll send
you email when it's out (couple of months maybe).

[/offtopic]

Best,

Chris.
chris at mccormick.cx