[Fwd: Re: [PD] constructing "data" - how do I see shapes?]

David Marrs David.Marrs at myrealbox.com
Thu Jan 13 02:29:51 CET 2005

> David Marrs hat gesagt: // David Marrs wrote:
>

>> Thanks for the tutorial.  Unfortunately I can't get it to work. :(
>> It wasn't labeled but I presume it's a pd patch so I added the
>> appropriate extension and tried opening it in pd.  Unfortunately Pd
>> doesn't like it and shows its disaproval by crashing.

error: tut/: no such object
error: canvas_restore: out of context
error: canvas_restore: out of context
error: canvas_restore: out of context
error: canvas_restore: out of context
error: #X: no such object
error: #X: no such object
error: #X: no such object
error: #X: no such object
error: : no such object
Consistency check failed: t_canvasenvironment

That's what happens before pd crashes.  I guess I'll try fiddling around
with this again tomorrow.