[PD] flext compile errors / readanysf~

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Thu Jan 13 11:03:00 CET 2005

> it's from cvs, only some weeks old. too old for flext 0.4.5?

Hmm, this of course brings us to another topic.
I just realized that the version you are using is the HEAD revision of the
PD cvs, while you should rather use the STABLE_0_38 branch.
The HEAD revision is most likely and most of the time ahead of flext and me,
although, now that i realized, i'll track the changes therein.

Also, i commited a fix to the template keyword to this main branch, although
i'm surely not supposed to do that - it's Miller's playground. I'm sorry, i
won't do that again.

most humbly,
Thomas