[PD] 3D Binaural Sound with HRTFs

Sergio Rodríguez Soria sergio at lps.usp.br
Thu Jan 13 19:02:45 CET 2005

Hello,
I'm totally new with pd, I just installed it! A friend told me that PD
is the best option for driving  my experimental VAS setup.  I think the
better way of learning is with examples, then, I wonder if anyone has an
external or abstraction for 3D Sound reproduction by headphones,
wich means, a convolver for the headphone inverse transfer function
and for the HRTFs (corresponding to different spatial positions)...and
maybe a friendly user interface too ... Thanks in advance

Cheers

Sergio

Sergio G. Rodríguez Soria
Signal Processing Laboratory
Electronic Systems Department
Polytechnic School, University of Sao Paulo
Av. Prof. Luciano Gualberto tr.3, 158
CEP 05508-900, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil