[PD] Unloading videos from [pix_film] and [pix_movie]

Andres Cabrera andres at geminiflux.com
Fri Jan 14 02:40:13 CET 2005

Hi IOhannes,

That's very good information! I hadn't updated my help files (that
information is in the new help files), so that information was not
available for me. I'll check when I boot windows again...

Thanks,
Andrés

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
Andres Cabrera wrote:

> IOhannes,
>
> Following your suggestion, I tried 0.90.1, but I've found a change in
> behaviour of pix_coordinate. In previous versions, the coordinates
> were normalized, however in 0.90.1, these seem to be related to
> absoulte positions of the texture. (This is on windows XP)
> Can you confirm?

not 100% true but:
since gem-0.90.1 gem tries to use rectangle-textures for texturing (for
some reasons - probably consistency - it tries to use rectangle textures
for 2^n-textures by default too) if the gfx-card supports it.

unfortunately, when using rectangle-textures, you do not work with
normalized texture-coordinates but with absolute ones (which i think is
non-sense, but that is just the way it is);

you could switch rectangle-texturing off by sending a [mode 0( to
[pix_texture]

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes