[PD] [OT] dutch works for ensemble and electronics

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun Jan 16 14:57:06 CET 2005

Hi all,
i'm part of the ensemble "low frequency orchestra" ( http://lfo.grrrr.org )
and we are about to take part in an interpreters' competition.
We have now the problem that we have to present at least two pieces of
composers from the Netherlands.
The ensemble consists of two recorders (all sizes), two double-basses, drums
and electronics, which is rather unusual, i admit.
However, pieces could also be with graphical notation, improvised parts, but
more or less all instrumentalists should be employed.
If you are interested in having your music performed with great care and
passion please let me know.

best greetings,
Thomas