[PD] route a bang

Thoralf Schulze thoralf_schulze at yahoo.de
Mon Jan 17 15:19:43 CET 2005

Hi there,

this is probably really noob.

I banged my head several times yesterday while trying
to route a bang in pd - in other words: I wanted an
object that takes bang at its left inlet and a simple
0/1 at its right. The bang should then be routed to
either the left or the right outlet, according to the
right inlet.
The solution I finally came up with is to convert the
bang to a number, use moses to do the actual routing
and convert the numbers moses spits out to bangs
again. Not quite an elegant solution, I guess - I
appreciate any hints.

With kind regards,
Thoralf.