[PD] route a bang

Sara Kolster sara at x-i.net
Mon Jan 17 16:10:44 CET 2005

Hi Thoralf,

I think you could use the select object for that; the select-object alternates
the bang between the left and right outlet, depending on the creation argument
[1/0] of the right inlet. If you send a bang to the left inlet via a message
[1] the bang is routed to the left or right outlet, according to 1/0 [creation
argument] on the right inlet.

Maybe this is what you want.

Ciao,

Sara