[PD] P5 Glove stuff

Anton Woldhek woldhek at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 17 19:53:11 CET 2005

Hello Pd'ers

I was wondering whether anybody who, like myself, got a P5 glove been doing
any patching with it? I've been working with it for a bit now and having
loads of fun.
Currently im working on a patch that allows me to control a simple delay
with the p5, creating all kinds of wonderfull feedback scapes :)
Ive been trying to figure out the best way to filter out slow changes in
finger bends, so that for example an 'attack' only gets triggerd when I bend
a finger fast, and not when im bending it slow, or the other way around.
Has anybody figured out a way to do that yet?

Cheers
Anton