[PD] Re: pan_gogins~, odd behaviour?

shapermechanist at fastmail.fm shapermechanist at fastmail.fm
Tue Jan 18 03:36:21 CET 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 00:21:56 -0500, "Hans-Christoph Steiner"
<hans at eds.org> said:

"[pan_gogins~] is still a C external and it does not have any [line~]
functionality.  If you still a [line~] on the control inlet of
[pan_gogins~], that should eliminate the clicking.  I didn't write that
object, I just stuck in CVS a long time ago.  I'd write in Pd itself.
The Gogins algorithm is quite simple, so it wouldn't be causing the
clicking. hc"

ah i see that makes a whole lot of sense, but i still don't really get
why it only seemed to affect the osc~ rather than the phasor~ and played
sample, i presume it is some aspect of audio theory that i should know
but don't ;-) thanks anyway.

  shapermechanist at fastmail.fm