[PD] 2.6.10-Realtime-lsm pd-0.38-0 x86_64: jackd finally connects

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Jan 21 09:16:43 CET 2005

> So I downloaded pd from CVS and it works much better. I built it
> without the --enable-setuid flag again and it works only givving me
> DIO errors when I move my mouse outside of the active test audio
> window. When ever I cross a window boundry.
> What can I do to eliminate this behavior?
this is a simple latency problem ... i always get this behaviour if i
use a jack period that's too small ...
in 0.37 i had a similar problem ... this was solved by using yves's
threaded gui patch ...
miller improved the gui communication a lot, for 0.38, so it's not as
bad as before ...
what period size are you using?

cheers ... tim

--