[PD] #dataflow channel

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 21 14:11:54 CET 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> channel #freenode
> network irc.freenode.net
> port 6667
> The usual languages of the channel are English, German, French; you may
> use any of those or any other but be conscious that English is the one
> that reaches the best audience!

To be a bit more precise, 100% of the people speak English, so this is why
the largest audience is also, without doubt, the best audience. However,
since a third also can speak French and a third also can speak German,
short conversations in those languages are seen from time to time (and
it's ok to ask them to translate/summarize in English).

Besides, at a meeting of Pd developers on 2004.10.02 in Graz, we agreed to
hold meetings on this channel regarding decisions about planning of Pd
development. This still hasn't happened yet. I am wondering when this
would happen. Any ideas?