[PD] readdir

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Jan 25 00:00:09 CET 2005

moin roc,

afaik, [readdir] ought to compile for osx -- it contains some
tweaks from an old makefile & configure.in from another external
(sprinkler, I think) originally submitted by Adam Lindsay; i've
never tried to compile for osx myself (no machine), but i don't
really anticipate any problems.  if anyone has a binary, i'm happy
to host it and/or link to it...

marmosets,
	Bryan

On 24 January 2005 at 16:33:30, roc appears to have written: