[PD] debugging patches or, gui extensions anyone?

Joseph A. Sarlo jsarlo at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 25 05:32:54 CET 2005

I guess I should try to diff the patch against the latest-greatest Pd
release and see what happens, but somehow I don't think that will be too
fruitful. I suppose what I should be doing is diffing every time there is a
(significantly) new Pd release so these things won't get away from me so
quickly, since my only other option is to bug Miller to include it in the
distribution, but I try to use my "Miller favors" sparingly these days!

Joe
jsarlo at ucsd.edu