[PD] Mixer volume control

Phil Thomson hellomynameisphil at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 03:51:43 CET 2005

Hi all,

My first pd patch is this one:

http://www.sfu.ca/~pthomson/BLIM.pd

A simple four-stereo-channel soundfile player and mixer. But I wonder
how I could add volume control to each channel and maybe even to the
stereo outs. I would like a slider-like object that could do this, but
when I put actual sliders between the readsf~ and the mixer, I can't
connect the output of readsf~ to the slider. How could I make
something like that happen?

Ideally, I'd also like to have sliders that could control the left and
right of each stereo channel together, so I would only have to move
one slider to adjust the amplitude of a particular sound file. Is this
possible?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Phil

--