[PD] telling loops to wait!

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Fri Jan 28 05:51:22 CET 2005

Yes that makes sense. Unfortunately you didn't ask any other questions.
Somebody posted this earlier today:

But, just to send you sailing in the general direction of an answer...
load your samples into arrays. Figure out a way to tell when an array is
done playing. Once you figure that out, you can have an event happen
when an array is done playing. Maybe that event could be figuring out
which array needs to be played next: another sample, or the same array
again?

And since you missed it somewhere: there are help files in the doc/
subdirectory of pd.

-Ian

--
Ian Smith-Heisters