[PD] pix_vid error

Owen Cartwright (hotmail) insensibleone at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 01:08:04 CET 2005

In windows with gem version .90 I get this error when I attempt to render the gemwin:

'pix_videoDS: Could not start graph playback, hr 0x00700001'

I am trying to capture input from my Sony DV camera. Perhaps I am missing something completely, like an object or something. I attached my patch.. very simple... But I can't find any detailed documentation on alot of GEM objects. Is there help patches I can get so that I can open help for specific objects directly from within the PD window? (i.e. right click, help?)

regards,
          owen cartwright