[PD] pix_vid error

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Mon Jan 31 11:47:49 CET 2005

hi

gem is not my area, but i think you should install gem 0.90.1 first.  it has got a bugfix for windows.

your question is maybe confusing the list, because people already told you to upgrade gem to 0.90.1.
sorry, if you already did it, but then please be accurate with the version-number in your request.

roman