[PD] Video wireless solution ?

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Tue Feb 1 15:21:28 CET 2005

My school has a device that has RCA video plugs on two terminals, and
the terminals send wireless video between eachother. The RX may even
have a firewire output. It's generally a piece of crap IMO because you
have to plug each terminal into the wall, which for me defeats
"wireless". It was < $100 though, and may be what you're looking for. I
can get model numbers if you're interested.

-Ian

wendling wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I used video camera in GEM and the firewire and USB solution work fine.
>
> But i often have lenght's cable problem.  So i would like to used an
> wireless video connection.  I have the wireless system and a pinnacle pctv
> de luxe but it's seems only work with pinnacle software !!!
>
> I would like to know if someone have a solution for an acquisition extern
> card or an other proposition ?
>
> Thank's again this great soft.
>
> Wilfried Wendling

Ian Smith-Heisters