[PD] fighting with route

Thoralf Schulze thoralf_schulze at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 3 12:53:30 CET 2005

hi thomas,

thank you for your patience ... unfortunately, it
still doesn't work. The lists received and the
messages do look exactly the same indeed, but route
does seem to make a difference. I'm sending the whole
patch - it would be great if you could have a look at
how the lists are composed. The idea of this whole
thing is that abstractions are sending requests for
midi controllers to be assigned to control effects, I
hope my comments are helpful. btw, what is this
"mov"-thingie? Never heard of this before.
The last thing I can think of now is to unpack the
list and compose a message out of its elements.

thank you,
thoralf.

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de