[PD] readanysf~ and flext

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Fri Feb 4 01:21:19 CET 2005

Saw someone talking about readanysf~ on the list today and thought I'd
give it a shot. I hadn't realized it had resampling capabitilies.

I got it to compile by some fancy mojo from
http://iem.kug.ac.at/mailinglists/pd-list/2004-09/022353.html .

Now when I open pd I get the following error:

/usr/local/lib/pd/externs/readanysf~.pd_linux:
/usr/local/lib/libflext.so: undefined symbol: garray_updatetime
readanysf~: can't load library

Does readanysf~ still only work with flext 0.4.5 as mentioned in the
above thread? Or is there some other solution to this? Is there
somewhere I can get flext 0.4.5?

version junk:
PD from CVS about 3 weeks old. About says 0.39 test 0 (?!?)
flext 0.4.7
readanysf~ 0.13

chow,
Ian