[PD] Pd & a lighting console

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Mon Feb 7 20:25:17 CET 2005

Just what I was about to say. One other hint: I was looking into this a
while ago, and there's lots of programs on sourceforge for controlling
DMX. Since there's no Pd external for DMX (that I'm aware of), and it is
very likely one of the SF projects includes OSC support, your control
chain would look like this:

PD -> OSC -> SF DMX Program -> USB to DMX adapter -> Rockstar Lights

Cheers,
Ian

--
Ian Smith-Heisters