[PD] font problem

ix at replic.net ix at replic.net
Tue Feb 8 04:25:40 CET 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 08:38:33PM -0500, Marc Lavall?e wrote:
> I installed puredata-0.38.0+amidi-3 from the Debian package repository
> (maintained by Guenter Geiger). I'm very happy because it works with jack and
> the ALSA MIDI sequencer. But there's a strange font problem that I never saw
> before; it only occurs in the menus and file dialogs, not in the patches.
> Please look at the included screenshot. What can I do to fix that? Thanks for
> your help...

what is the problem with the fonts? atleast they show up./.. i had a problem with guenters package where all the menus and patches had blank spaces for text...but this was likely due to defoma-add'ing windows TTF fonts...including a courier..

do you mean they look like crap? that can be fixed by rebuilding tk with --enable xft ...