[PD] reconciliation of externals/ abstractions/libs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Feb 9 03:10:36 CET 2005

I agree with you, it is something that should be done.  This is the
motivation behind my intent to add a deprecation mechanism.  Then we
can minimize the pain as we sort thru all of the various objects. But
it will require a lot of tedious work.  So the real key to getting this
done is contributing to the effort with more than just ideas.

Also, if you want a pared down Pd, you can use Miller's version.  He
has quite strict requirements for what gets admitted, while the
CVS-based distros are more like testbeds.

.hc