[PD] puredata.org down ?

ritsch at iem.at ritsch at iem.at
Thu Feb 10 23:23:45 CET 2005

Zitiere Rory Walsh <rorytheroar at yahoo.com>:

> I can't seem to open any IEM pages either? I'm sure
> it'll be back up in a while, it's only when there down
> one begines to fully realise the value of these
> resources!

sorry for that, our university build in a firewall, not respecting any server
on our institute... we are investigating and hopefully all services are back
soon, at least if you can receive this mail ;-)

mfg winfried

PS: Puredata.org got an upgrade, we are thinking integrating a Helpcenter, the
pdcon doku and the pdb database in the portal. Any help, especially writing
FAQs, HOTOWS and Tutorials additional to news and so,  is very welcomed. Any
ideas too...