[PD] textinput

MvH cola at looze.net
Fri Feb 11 17:32:06 CET 2005

I found the txt-test.pd file but not the single line entry widget;
it's not in the doc dir. am I missing something ( or more?)
I cannot create a pd object like

[widget  symbol test]

Is there some more documentation out there on how to write these
widgets? I'm very interested in creating my own.
( or should I learn tcl/tk first? )
I used the cvs repository to get the sources, might that be missing
something?

( I would really like to use a hit enter text entry thingy )

cheers!

Matthijs.