[PD] Fibonacci (got a strange problem in pd)

Federico xaero at inwind.it
Fri Feb 11 19:37:59 CET 2005

i was writing a patch that generates the famous Fibonacci's serie
(1 1 2 3 5 8 13...) and calculates sectio aurea.

it seems that works ok, BUT at one point the left number stops changing.
i am wondering if it is a problem of execution order... one hour ago i
could say that i know enough of pd, but now i'm a bit confused. the
weird thing is that if you try to restart (with the [1 2< message), it
stops at different times.
i overlooked at the patch, and i cannot find the problem

please enlighten me (and try to ignore my bad english :))

happy coding!
--
Federico