[PD] acieeed?

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Sun Feb 13 05:48:55 CET 2005

derek holzer wrote:
  I can't recall which waveforms get
> used in Frank's thingee

It defaults to square.

While we're on the topic, I was wondering if someone could take a swing
at a simple frontend to this very same LADSPA plugin (analogueOsc) that
I just built. While Frank's abstraction works fine, my rather simple GOP
patch only produces a quiet fuzz, and I can't for the life of me figure
out what I'm doing wrong. I've tried to build two other similar LADSPA
frontends and they also don't work for mysterious reasons. At first I
thought plugin~ was buggy with .38-2, but like I said, Frank's works fine.

Thanks,
Ian

--
Ian Smith-Heisters