[PD] acieeed?

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Sun Feb 13 16:41:50 CET 2005

It did this to me on Linux before I got the plugin~ working correctly.
Which I think is a Bad Thing. But anyway. Since you're not going to get
the plugin working correctly, I would recommend editing the patch in
your favorite text editor and removing the lines for plugin~. BUT, try
not removing the whole line, so that (if you're using pd => 0.38) it
will keep the wiring in place so it's easier for you to replace the
plugin~ with the thingie of your choice. Maybe just remove the 'u' from
'plugin~' or something. (I have no idea if that will work).

(is it just me or is PD .38 way buggy, as with this thing of it crashing?)

Cheers,

roc wrote:

>> Well, pianoroll works under OSX, I think maxlib does too. Then you
>> just need to replace the LADSPA plugins, or perhaps not, I wouldn't be
>> surprised if fink had some LADSPA OSX thingie. Even if not, all it
>> uses from LADSPA is an oscillator and the vcf303, which I'm not sure
>> how you could replace. Bottom line is you could probably get it
>> working to some degree with a bit of work.
>>

> yes, i use pianoroll and maxlib, but the pd303 abst. wont even open in
> pd. it just crashes everything.

Ian Smith-Heisters
http://www.0x09.com