[PD] PD keeps crashing

robertgarvin at bellsouth.net robertgarvin at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 13 19:09:12 CET 2005

Hello all.
I am having a problem with one of my patches. It keeps crashing PD whenever I delete a certain part of it. I was trying to figure out how I could make the left and right arrow keys to control a slider, and I finally got it to work. the only problem is that there is a spigot function that is not needed, but whenever I try to delete it, windows jumps in and says:
"pd.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience."
 I just ran some "tests" and if I disconnect the patch cables from the spigot, and then delete it, it wont crash. I'm not sure how I should attach the file, so if you would like to look at the file, please email me.

Thanks,
Robert G.