[PD] PD, macosx

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sun Feb 13 20:26:42 CET 2005

Hi,

two things to consider:

1) Create a CDR with your patches, the PD/PDP binaries, and also all the
dependencies. Then pray that they have OSX 10.3 running ;-)

2) Create a bootable Linux-PPC CD with PD+PDP installed. Keywords for
Google: "Knoppix PPC", "remaster Knoppix".

Good luck!
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl