[PD] Re: [PD-announce] PDa: new test release online

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Feb 14 16:48:45 CET 2005

� wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a new test release of Pda available from
> its new website at:
>
> http://gige.xdv.org/pda
>
> Note that you need the latest release of the familiar Linux distribution
> (0.8) for the iPaqs or of OpenZaurus (3.5.2) for Zauri.

it seems to work with the zaurus-sl5500, so you can add that to the list
of supported hardware.
(the "seems" is only here, because i couldn't hear anything, but that
happens to be with every application; probably my speaker is broken...)

most of the (external) links on the homepage are broken, as they are
written as relative links, which results in links like
http://gige.xdv.org/pda/www.handhelds.org

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes