[PD] very much a work in progress..

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 17 15:37:47 CET 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, John Nowak wrote:

> Thought this might be of interest to the dataflow-inclined.
> Unfortunately I can't get on the damn #dataflow channel 90% of the time
> due to campus network crappiness. Hm.

You're not the only one. I am in Quebec City and from the museum I can't
connect to Freenode. I get disconnected after some delay, *without* any
error message, before I can enter any commands or talk to anyone.

> Need a lot more work and additions, but here's the first bit of it:
> http://johnnowak.com/n-syntax.html

You haven't given any context about what it is and why you are doing
it. This looks like a bunch of personal notes. I suppose that's a syntax
for a textual dataflow language, but I haven't used any of them so I can't
know why yours would be better or not, or even why yours is needed or
desirable.