[PD] pd & windows

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Feb 18 19:01:41 CET 2005

Hallo,
r.visinoni at aliceposta.it hat gesagt: // r.visinoni at aliceposta.it wrote:

> I have a problems when execuiting an external on pd. It fails and close
> pd, but closing it I can't see any error msg. When using the same patch
> under linux on the shell I can see the msg I use on my external and so I
> can understand where the code fails, but I have to use it under windows
> due to the fact that at home I only have windows and I can't work with linux.
>
> Can someon help me? I need to see the messages my patch gives in output.

Pd 0.38-test has a console built in, which is attached to the main
window of Pd, but it also goes away if Pd crashes. :(

So you will need to start Pd "the Linux way" from the Command line by
first opening one: Start->Execute/Run-> "cmd", then "cd c:\pd\bin" or
whereever and run Pd as "pd.exe" or "pd"

Ciao

             _ __latest track: fqdn _ http://footils.org/cms/show/38