[PD] pd on xp

Andres Cabrera andres at geminiflux.com
Mon Feb 21 02:18:26 CET 2005

Hi,
Does a DOS window appear momentarily and then close? If so, you may have
a problem with an installer being designed for english XP operation
system. You can fix the problem going to the directory where pd is
intalled and modify the pd.bat file to point to the correct place where
pd.exe is located.
Cheers,
Andres