[PD] PD on mobile devices

dmotd dmotd at gmx.net
Mon Feb 21 06:39:42 CET 2005

hey..

this one just hit slashdot today:

----
Mobile Phone with PC running Linux 2.6 Handhelds

A8 writes "There is a new toy (aka the S101) around the corner from a
German company called Road GmbH. Looks like the Nokia Communicator,
but is a little PC with GSM, GPRS, IrDA, Bluetooth, WLAN -- you name
it, running Linux 2.6/Qtopia! Sorry seems like the page is in German
only." There are also versions based on the same hardware but running
Windows CE and Symbian.

ref: http://www.road-gmbh.de/produkte/index_01.html
----

ciao..