[PD] problem with switch~ and downsampling in 0.38-0test7

Matthias Blau blau_m at web.de
Mon Feb 21 14:48:32 CET 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to implement an IEC 1260 compliant third octave band filter
with a mid frequency of 125Hz. This is only possible via downsampling.
Therefore I made a subpatch with [switch~ 64 1 0.5] which works most of
the time, see attached patch (requires iemlib for lp filters).

Sometimes however, I get strong high frequency disturbances. I suspect a
bug in switch, but maybe I am missing something?

Thanks for any help,
Matthias